Here at EverOak Labradors, we test all of our breeding studs and bitches for:
- OFA Hips/Elbows Pre Lim (before 2 years) and after 2 years for final evaluation and certification ~ Both preliminary and final X-rays are evaluated by a Board Certified Veterinary Radiologists at the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals.
- OFA Cardiac Echo Doppler by a Board Certified Canine Cardiologist (this is not something we see often in the breed, but we go this extra mile to insure it stays that way!). (Some breeders will do just an Auscultation)
- ACVO CERF or OFA Certification for eyes annually
- PRA (Progressive Retinal Atrophy)
- EIC (Exercise Induced Collapse)
- CNM (Centronuclear Myopathy)
- RD-OSD (Retinal Dysplasia/OculoSkeletal Dysplasia)
- DNA Testing done on both dogs and bitches
Color Coat Tested and "d" gene tested for dilute - we are proud to say all of our Labradors tested and 100% DILUTE FREE!!